In the next phase of development, we’re looking to totally rebuild the ApiOpenStudio admin interface.
The existing admin GUI was only intended as an MVP for the alpha and beta releases. It is functional and works, but it was designed by developers – so it reflects the code and data structure, not the workflow of admin and power users.
- Admins should be able to easily see the roles assigned to users on the user listing page.
- It should be possible to set activate/disable users on the user listing page, as well as edit their roles on the above page.
- Admins should be able to bulk import users, etc.
- There is probably a better way of presenting the account/application/resource relationships.
- The resource create/edit page needs improving, as well as implementing the planned drag ‘n’ drop GUI.
- The colour palette needs some attention and thought.
We’re planning on rewriting the admin interface as a single page app, so there are no real limitations for the UX and design.
If you want to get involved in a really cool, innovative. open-source, low-code API development project that will be getting some high visibility in the very near future, please get in contact with us using the contact us form on the home page, or email us directly at