Alpha release is so close we can touch it! We are getting very excited about this now!
This is the final countdown, with only a couple of weeks left:
- This site is nearing completion
- The ApiOpenStudio has gone through a major refactor after the pre-release branding change.
- We have about 90% of my Functional tests reviewed and working.
- Domains and servers are setup and working nicely
- The wiki has been worked into and worked into and is looking nice
- The PHPDoc is performing nicely
- GitLab pipelines is now pretty much working as we want it to:
- Linting on all merges and PR’s
- Compiling and deploying the wiki to dev and prod
- Compiling and deploying the PHPDoc to dev and prod
- The GitHub mirror has been set up
I’m disappointed that I’ve so far been unsuccessful in integrating the Codeception tests with GitLab CI. I really wanted that ready for the initial release. However, since this is Beta release, I’ll aim to get that ready before the Alpha release.
See /roadmap for more details of the ongoing work.